Data loading...

Gordon Ramsey: Dirty Kitchen With Spoiled Tuna In Fridge

Foul-mouth TV chef Gordon Ramsay is facing more kitchen hell-after one of his restaurants was slammed by health inspectors.
They found “contaminated food and dirty worktops” at the troubled cook’s posh New York eatery, Gordon Ramsay at The London.

A fridge containing raw tuna, milk and double cream was so warm inside that the food would have ‘poisoned’ customers. And ice for drinks was contaminated by MILDEW from inside the ice-making machine. Altogether the £100-a-head restaurant, which has two Michelin stars, broke ‘twenty four’ health-code regulations. That was four more than on a previous inspectors’ visit, when it was told it must improve.

A spokesman for Gordon Ramsay Holdings said: “The restaurant clearly fell below the high standards the company expects and moves have been taken to ensure it does not happen again.”